Airtel Xstream AirFiber Launched

itzmynet

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Available only in Delhi and Mumbai at the moment?

HCb7MQl.png

It seems they are only providing one plan of 100Mbps, which is the same cost as Fiber.
They should have increased the speed for 5G, since Fiber has the latency advantage considering they are currently selling only in T1 cities.

Wireless Interference is going to be a great issue for those who are going to do gaming on airfiber. Hope govt releases 6E band.

I think it should work at all places where Airtel's 5G network is available.
I guess it may also fallback to 4G if 5G signal is weak or not available. Although during setup it might recommend to place it where 5G signal is good.

Cable operators and LCO monopolies will finally end. As long as they can give the promised speeds. No difference in plans 799 for 100mbps only Rs2500 security deposit even if Rs2500 is non refundable then also no problem because I paid Rs 2000 for installation and Rs2000 for my router of my BSNL ftth almost every one has to pay these vendors except for Airtel and jio. Only difference will be the speeds how much they can deliver also quality of service. Though it will never replace actual fiber connection but it will help many to connect to a high speed broadband without hassle.

Last edited:
There's no external antenna for the Router ?
I don't think it would solve 5g penetration problem any better than mobile phones.
Expect similar speeds ( capped to max of plan speed)

Back