Airtel Xstream AirFiber Launched

@AAK agree. they should have added an external antenna like the one in jio air fiber. Maybe that's the reason they are "capping" speeds only upto 100Mbps.
IMO it doesn't make a lot of sense to buy Airtel Air Fiber because they are anyway offering unlimited 5G as of now in mobile data plans. Speed is only going to be 100 Mbps anyway. Better to get a postpaid mobile connection if this is going to be used as hotspot. I don't think it will be a good replacement to Fiber Broadband in any aspect. Jio Air Fiber on the other hand looks a little more promising because they are installing an external antenna(outdoor unit) which would probably run a cat6 cable to CPE in order to boost signal strength.

I live right in the heart of a metro. Still airtel only provide copper based VDSL limited to 40 mbps. If this had an external antenna, I may have been tempted to switch to this.

@pachabhut you should try out the Airfiber offering for a short period when launched in your city...it would be faster than copper xDSL assuming you have decent 5G coverage in your area.

So odu also available ?

j9ZM2D9.png

Back