Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

I'm not a airtel user yet but still asking here. My current hathway connection is causing problem with Google Drive uploads (from PC, tried all browsers), all uploads are fine but uploads to Google drive, which are one third the allocated speed for my plan. It was fine before but the problem is occurring for past one week or so. Any idea how to fix it?

Any idea how to fix it?
Looks like routing issue if it was fine before, talk to hathway CC.

I did. Router is still stuck on zero touch. In the meantime, I contacted my local fibre guy and he came the very same day and installed their fibre. It feels good to not get lost in the endless maze of customer service and have a direct number to call.

Will update in an hour about airtel fibre once I reach home and restart the router.

Edit: Just checked and airtel is still messed up. I think the static ip I ordered has caused this issue. Let's see how long they take to fix it.

Isp name ??

Airtel is finally up and running. After multiple failed visits, all it took was one knowledgeable engineer to figure out what the issue was and fix it within 1 hour. If I had had earlier, this issue would've been fixed a week back.

@Abhi_01 The ISP is B-Fyber.

In patna airtel fiber users get how much ping ?
downlod and upload speeds are same or varying please reply.
Why lucknow is coming ?

Back