Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Do you play PUBG PC? If yes, what’s ping?
I used to a bit. As far as I can remember it was around 85-100ms. Currently I get on average 85-90ms on singapore servers in Dota 2 and CS GO. So it should be around the same.
The ISP is good. I never had any speed issues and earlier at the start of the lockdown I used to get losses because they upagraded the plans but didn't upgrade their equipments. But now its good. All now depends on your LCO. If LCO is good you can try it without any worry.

Airtel has been the fucling worst experience thanks to the LCO guys I can proudly say "FUCK AIRTEL BROADBAND" and I recommend nobody to use it , if you have Jio as an option go for it undoubtedly it is far better and even the local isps are better .

The worse part is nobody replies on WhatsApp / picks up calls and Twitter team just reply with the same automated message, I just want to cancel my booking. I don't want this horseshit.

The worse part is nobody replies on WhatsApp / picks up calls and Twitter team just reply with the same automated message, I just want to cancel my booking. I don't want this horseshit.
Talked to one of them. He said there is no router and it has been dispatched from Delhi 3 days earlier. Said “wire kheench ke Kiya kre router hee nhi h”

I don't know whether it depends on LCO or whatever but I have been going back and forth with these weirdass shithead peice of crappy bullshity filthy bastards and it's been 14 days but my connection isn't set up
U can go for Quantum broadband Internet. I have not tried but google customer review is very good. I got to know after applying for Airtel.

Back