Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@vishalrao I hadn't seen a fiber cable with such a design before. Only used to seeing the thick and rounded ones same that was being used in our SITI connection. Though the cable does have OFC printed on it, I was still slightly suspicious.

I don't think you need to worry, you will get proper fiber connection, this is normal for indoor wiring mostly and sometimes used for short distances for outdoor wiring.

Hello to everyone on this thread. I applied for an Airtel Xstream Fiber connection last week and have been following this thread since the past couple of weeks. Really appreciate everybody's updates over here.
Had a couple of people come up to our house yesterday to get the wires extended. To the folks who have been using the Xstream Fiber, can y'all confirm if this is the same Fiber Cable installed at your places because something seems really suspicious in my case...
Hmm.. looks like my old bsnl adsl wire... But still I can see ofc is written on it. Did you ask them why your wire is different from others?

Hello to everyone on this thread. I applied for an Airtel Xstream Fiber connection last week and have been following this thread since the past couple of weeks. Really appreciate everybody's updates over here.
Had a couple of people come up to our house yesterday to get the wires extended. To the folks who have been using the Xstream Fiber, can y'all confirm if this is the same Fiber Cable installed at your places because something seems really suspicious in my case...
Actually Fiber cables can also look like that... Airtel's own fiber cable ( provided by Airtel in some direct cities) looks like that ... You can take a look at this pic.
Post in thread 'Some questions related to Airtel FTTH' Some questions related to Airtel FTTH | Airtel Xstream Broadband

Hello all. I live near Anisabad. What’s the speed during night time? Can somebody pls tell? I am using GTPL and next week my plan expires. I want to shift to AIRTEL XTREME bcz at night speed is around only 6Mbps.

Today a guy came and spliced the fiber wire joined it and said another team will come to install router and configure it , tf is wrong with them they just cant do it in one go I guess this guy will come tommorow or day after tomorrow coz they never do it on time
Have your connection get activated?
Airtel guy came today told he has activated a connection behind my home and will do wiring for me but I did not let him do work as my home stairs were being made. Let’s see when he will comes next. I am first guy who refused for early wiring.

Back