Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

I hve recently got the airtel xtreme broadband in anisabad the speed seems fine most of the its above 100mbps (I ve connection of 100mbps) but there are some issues the wifi is not stable it suddenly disappears.is anyone else facing the same issue

@Abhishek shah, I am experiencing a similar issue here in kankarbagh too since few days. Few times my Wi-Fi has suddenly disappeared. I thought it may be a problem of my phone but when it happened a few times, I went to check the router and saw that it was restarting.

Today is the 7th day i.e. deadline of the installation date and I called them up they said today it can't be installed due to some reason , they will do it tomorrow. If they are not able to install tommorow I'm probably going to ask them to cancel my booking and to refund the amount !

@mordfustang i also applied for the connection at the start of September month they said it would take 4-5 days but they came after 21 days that only after arguing with them. I think u should call them and strictly scold them and ask them to return the money. Try any other broadband

@Abhishek shah, I am experiencing a similar issue here in kankarbagh too since few days. Few times my Wi-Fi has suddenly disappeared. I thought it may be a problem of my phone but when it happened a few times, I went to check the router and saw that it was restarting.
I found this video on Youtube

Source

this guy also had the same problem on airtel xtreme broadband but the router is Nokia one. He disabled the tr-069 which allows airtel technicians to remotely control your router. That seems to have solved the rebooting problem. I doubt airtel is doing this on purpose 😑

Back