Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

nope..

In Ashiana nagar recently jio and airtel laid their cable. Jio guys are asking 4000 as installation and airtel collected my docs and i paid 6 month advance rental but theyare just ignoring the calls. I have BSNL fibre which gives decent speed.
Who did you contact for jiofibre and airtel fibre for Ashiyana?? Any number

Hello to everyone on this thread. I applied for an Airtel Xstream Fiber connection last week and have been following this thread since the past couple of weeks. Really appreciate everybody's updates over here.
Had a couple of people come up to our house yesterday to get the wires extended. To the folks who have been using the Xstream Fiber, can y'all confirm if this is the same Fiber Cable installed at your places because something seems really suspicious in my case...

Attachments

• IMG_20201014_112206__01.webp
    IMG_20201014_112206__01.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 309
For some reason, wasn't able to attach two images. Anyways here's another view.

Attachments

• IMG_20201014_111919.webp
    IMG_20201014_111919.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 170
It's been provided through a LCO. We had been using SITI Broadband since the last couple of years. Their people told us last month that they have started providing Airtel Fiber in our locality and urged is to get the connection. We too agreed because SITI's service was getting absolutely hopeless.

Back