Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

hmm looks like something must be wrong with the lcos these days... Maybe they dont have the required equipments so they're delaying your installation . But atleast they should have replied to you guys citing the correct reason for the same. This puts a bad reputation on the Company. Airtel just want to expand rapidly , gathering the majority of masses as soon as possible before jio, with their shitty lco models, without giving any heed to after sales service quality. I've too complained to lcos about these ping issues but no one even bothered to reply back. Also airtel cc guys convinced that it will be fixed but nothing has changed since two weeks.

That's weird coz when I talked to my booking guy a few days back he said that "router hi ni tha ab aa chuka h ab apka Kal LG jayega" I even confronted him that aa chuka h na he said yes . I don't know what these assholes are tryna do

U can go for Quantum broadband Internet. I have not tried but google customer review is very good. I got to know after applying for Airtel.
I will probably wait for jio to come in my area coz if Airtel is so shitty via their lco model I cannot imagine what a nightmare other local providers will be

That's weird coz when I talked to my booking guy a few days back he said that "router hi ni tha ab aa chuka h ab apka Kal LG jayega" I even confronted him that aa chuka h na he said yes . I don't know what these assholes are tryna do
This is frustrating. Talked to Airtel customer care. She said they are sorry for it. Their policy is to activate in 3 days. They have escalated matter to higher authority and I will receive call. Let’s see. No. is 9810012345 and select fixed line.
Jio box is in my other side of colony but they denied it. One drawback for Jio is they filter very much. Most of sites are blocked as compared to Airtel.

Dear fellow Patnites,

Greetings! If you are getting a new connection and have paid advance rental of 3, 6 or 12 months, and still they are charging ₹1000 for installation, please don't pay! I have been tricked into paying, I hope you don't. They may share the attached image. Also, the landline facility is not available currently as you all may know.

Edit: Airtel's Terms & Condition. 12th & 13th point in Airtel Xstream Fibre Advance Billing Details Section

Thank you & Happy Internetting!

Attachments

• fake_plan_image.webp
    fake_plan_image.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 240
In 13th point of Airtel Xstream Fibre Advance Billing Details Section, its mentioned “All Advance billing cities will have “Only DSL Services” and no voice services available for customers.”
What does this means?? We will never get voice facility?
Can some one from other city confirm about voice facility in case of advance facility?

A friend of mine called the LCO on the voice issue, they said it wil take 2-3 months for voice service to activate. Other reasons mentioned on various posts is that they don't have permission from BSNL. Something known as POS. So yeah, we have to wait for voice services.

Dear fellow Patnites,

Greetings! If you are getting a new connection and have paid advance rental of 3, 6 or 12 months, and still they are charging ₹1000 for installation, please don't pay! I have been tricked into paying, I hope you don't. They may share the attached image. Also, the landline facility is not available currently as you all may know.

Edit: Airtel's Terms & Condition. 12th & 13th point in Airtel Xstream Fibre Advance Billing Details Section

Thank you & Happy Internetting!
yes, recently airtel waived off the compulsary 1000 installation charge on all plans for 3m/6m/12m... actually that's the old brochure.. now they are marketing with this correct one..

Back