Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@WandereR How did you convince Jio to change the gateway server? In pune those idiots use gateway from Nagpur. I would want them to change over to Mumbai.

You can mail them about it mentioning the problems you are facing. For me the ping difference was huge. Else if that fails, try PGPortal.

@WandereR I have been mailing them since 2 months regarding my high pings, they say they have forwarded to their team, but never revert back. Even PG portal was of no use. I plan on calling the national consumer helpline. What exactly was the content of your mail to Jio Care? You just straight up asked them to change over the gateway server and they obliged? how much time did they take?
My direct ping to AWS Mumbai should be 6ms, but because they are using Nagpur Gateway, my ping is 30ms.

My IPv4 was pointing to Ranchi so I knew the routing was not proper. So I asked them to route it through Kolkata. Since this is a thread dedicated to airtel, I would suggest you to comment on my thread "JioFiber Review" for follow ups. @Yatch

How do you guys check routing? Like which route through my bandwidth is going. And that's what gateway is right?

Is there something wrong with Airtel Fiber in Patna? My pings to airtel patna server is always 120+ and to any other server in patna is 20-40ms. What the heck?

Back