Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

I had applied for Airtel xstream fibre let's see is it available or not in my area
Man if you're into gaming or want good pings, trust me just DONT GET AIRTEL

I emailed them and got a call on the 17th at around 9 am. But nothing has happened till now. Airtel has never sent out an engineer after messaging that they will. I recieved call from my LCO for my last service request. Airtel literally told the LCO to fix my problem like how is he supposed to fix bad routing.
any updates ?

Untitled.png

playing valorant in constant 100+ ping :( this pic was screenshotted at around 5 am in the morning so think about the other times of the day

@mordfustang I get constant ping of 26 in CSGO. No packet loss, no hikes in ping. What made you say do not get airtel for gaming?

@nishantt6969 this is a dedicated thread for Patna Airtel users. Most of the comments here are for Patna Airtel's XStream fiber connection.
We are facing very bad routing and ping issues. Right now, my ping to Google DNS is 54ms and Cloudflare is 76ms. Do you think it's good?
And for gaming, the condition is even worse. Earlier the ping was bad, But now it's worse than that- it rose by 30-40ms+ for every server.

Back