Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

I was interacting with Airtel appellate team and Social team for changing the Gateway from Lucknow to somewhere nearer.
Just had a call with the Airtel Social team, they talked with their backend team, called me back, and said "Sorry! Airtel do not do this".

I really don't understand if Jio can do this. Why can't Airtel? :(

@imdarkray what made you so sure that Jio would change things as per your liking? I've trying since 2.5 months including a complain to PG portal to change my gateway from Nagpur to Mumbai. They promise to address my issue but do nothing.

@imdarkray I talked to my local airtel engineer about gateway thing. He said they do not change gateways later, and my one is Lucknow. He told me another way to change gateway, that might help you and it is that you purchase an static IP, and ask for gateway of your choice, they will configure it directy in the olt and router.

@nis
@mordfustang I get constant ping of 26 in CSGO. No packet loss, no hikes in ping. What made you say do not get airtel for gaming?
Bro can you please post a screenshot of your router control panel where you see your gateway IP and DNS like the one I have posted.

@ble here you go

Untitled.png

Back