Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Fingers crossed but can't trust these retards no matter what they say we all can agree on that even if it comes from an official mail :) btw if whatever this server is called is installed will we be getting better ping than the pings from Kolkata server ?

ofcourse, your gateway ping will be 1-3ms.

why do you think it's not authentic? maybe airtel started using this for internet related complaints. 121 is general complaint which caters to mobile services as well. i mean i am seeing this id for the first time myself so i am curious how the op got access to it. was it used to reply to a complaint filed through 121?

Yeah I'm also seeing this email id for the first time that's why I was asking.. generally their domain used to be @in.airtel.com

Last edited by a moderator:
airtel has given me Nokia G-2425G-A router, which causes smartphone battery drain issue. i come to know that the lco in my area is also providing Huawei router to the new user. can i exchange my existing router stating the battery drain issue to lco?

@Sushubh This was given to me by Airtel representatives. I had done several PG portal complaints. Got a callback regarding the same from Airtel and on the call, they asked me to send screenshots to this email address. Also told me whenever I face any internet issue I should send an email to this email address with a screenshot. Whenever I send an email to this email address, I got a response call within a day except weekends.

if you are on good terms with the lco, ask him if they have a different model in stock. i got the same Nokia but it has not been a problem because i do not use the wifi on it. but a friend got a zte model few days ago. so they do have fiber devices from multiple companies.

Back