All Channels now as A la carte in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 16,654
is it confirmed that you can use ala carte channels if you are already using a base pack?

is it confirmed that you can use ala carte channels if you are already using a base pack?

Yes u can change ur package to a la cate channels.

It seems they don't have a website yet for selecting your a-la-carte package online, you have to call CC and list the channels for them.

haha. sucks then. i mean there is going to be a lot of hassle ensuring that he got all the channel names right :|

Yes, TS lacks this feature.Even in genre based packs, I cannot select/remove packages online.Only movies can be ordered or payments can be done online.I have to call their CC no. talk to their machine, speak up the channel name(which the machine never gets correctly) or talk to an executive to change the channel.Even SMS doesn't work for me :(

ala carte is great for folks who KNOW what they watch on television. i could probably switch to it if airtel iptv offered it. but then looking at the current state of airtel broadband. i would not tinker with my combo plan one bit.

Back