Any One return the Big TV DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter udayas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,865

udayas

ISP
airtel
My question is any one return the Big tv Connection after ussage.Because i am using it,i am not satticfied with there service,no update any tamil channels for past 9 Months :mad:when i taken.when i call CC:redface: they told that we take ur request,but no use at all.And i asked for returning the connection they told there is no way, Pls post me ur openion:(

for how many days you are having big tv? no option as of now in any dth to return. me too wanted to return my Tata Sky but was not able. be happy seeing tatasky users like me as you are lot better palced.

I was asked by the CC to contact the dealer regarding returning the connection. :wall: The CC doesn't know how to terminate the subscription. Not sure if all CCs are similar to the BIG TV's

I too have been trying to return Big TV equipment. I used to one year and I think I have had enough of this. The customer service is very poor and the packages are even worse.I was told by a dealer not to recharge and that Big TV would reclaim its equipment. And this is the route I will try. If anyone else has any other suggestions that would be great.

Back