Average Indian uses 1.4GB bandwidth. Fair Usage Policy is a freaking joke.

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,371
simple. (from ISP's perspective) if on an average they are downloading only x amount of data then why should some of them be allowed to download more than x.

Yeah right! Do the same for water and electricity bill too :fool:

electricity situation is as bad. here in india, you pay more per unit if you consume more. never made sense. of course, it looks good on paper that people consuming less units get charged less for these units.

Internet usage peaks during office lunch hrs - The Times of India MUMBAI: It's 1 pm on a week day. For an office-goer aged 25-plus, one would presume it would be lunch time. Perhaps, time to connect with other colleagues or catch up with friends and associates over a meal. Here's the revelation. The time between 1 pm and 2 pm has emerged as the 'peak hour' in terms of reach of the internet medium. It turns out, when a regular office-goer takes a break for lunch, he actually starts surfing the internet for areas of interest, whether it is emails, portals, banking or shopping.

geez that airtel advertise claiming 4mbps for 899 is annoying opera can you try to do to avoid it on this website atleast ??? ITA A FAKE AD with 25 GB LIMIT for 4MBPS... man I would be like done with it in 2 days and then suck airtel???

haha. you want me to block *.*airtel*.* from adsense for this forum?

ya I mean a simple user will be fooled and the main thing is its false and its JUST PLAIN WRONG.....

It will be interesting to see not only average consumption but median consumption also. I believe that median consumption will be substantially lower that average consumption, thanks to 'data hogs' like us.

gone. i would be losing revenues because of this block :)

Don't worry, I have found a novel way of punishing the companies which I want to punish. I simply click on their online banners so that they 'pay' to the host. I am sure there will be many people like me.

Back