Average Indian uses 1.4GB bandwidth. Fair Usage Policy is a freaking joke.

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,371
^ I fit into that category. But then, I download more than 150 Gigs a month on a regular basis

150 gb that's not average Indian type :pI always wondered exactly what download opal Download to reach this figureAnd where u store this

I always wondered exactly what download opal Download to reach this figure
720p/1080p rips
And where u store this
WD Green HDDs

Downloading all this stuff + seeding it back to at least 1:1 ratio easily eats up 150+ GB.

I fall into this 1.4 GB download category* :closedeyes: - (but there is a catch, its my Daily download on a fuped 256Kbps line :lol:, plus i hardly use torrent, but whenever I do, i to make sure too seed at least 1:1 )

720p/1080p rips

WD Green HDDs

Downloading all this stuff + seeding it back to at least 1:1 ratio easily eats up 150+ GB.

Absolutely right, 720p/1080p + WDD are a great combination :wink (2):

Don't worry, I have found a novel way of punishing the companies which I want to punish. I simply click on their online banners so that they 'pay' to the host. I am sure there will be many people like me.

That's a great idea! Please don't block the ad, this is a forum with the least irritating positioning of ads, please don't block your source of revenue, if you have to block anything block the posts that carry forward their propaganda, posts that debate endlessly about their new plans and policies and generate interest in them. Just tell me how many times would i have to click on that ad in a day to make a difference and i will do it. Let us 'FOOP' them for you, it would be our pleasure.

you click on the ads on this forum multiple times and google would think that i am encouraging fake clicks and i would probably get my account blocked. one good reason why i never 'ask' people to support me by clicking on the ads on the forum.

Oh!..Anyway, i suggest that you keep the ad, it's just a narrow banner at the top, who even looks at it here. As i said before, extensive discussions of their ads and plans are the things that contribute to promoting their false advertising and deception. And don't worry, i wont do it here, they advertise all over the web, just visit the TOI site, the damned things pop up right into your eyes with every page, obscuring even the article that you happen to be reading..i have decided to click the blazes out of that over there, let google try and block the TOI account.

----------

And guys, feel free to join me in my "FOOP Airtel with clicks" campaign, remember to clear your cookies after each click.

Back