Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like you are acting like trying to resolve the problem.. Because of the bug in your system during server upgrade, i was forced to pay Rs 1200 towards FUP reset.. Later technical confessed the problem was with us and they recommended sales to refund the money on March 11. But since then have been following up for my money but they are simply passing the days by . Its been 9 days since ACT is playing with my hard earned money.. If you want money, go to road and beg but dont try to loot the customers money by introducing bug in the your system.

ACT CUSTOMER CARE IS like a bull shit they are simply like pre recorded Transistor... they dont care to resolve your problems.. if you want to throw your hard earned money to dust bin , the easy way is to get ACT BROADBAND CONNECTION

file a complaint with pgportal. and try to explain your problem clearly instead of creating a confusing mess of frustration. because i am still not sure what the issue us.

i think you have to under go basic english training.. had explained the problem in detail but still you are not able to understand the problem. sorry i cant help

i think you should go back to the english teacher from your school and show her this thread and ask her who has issues understanding english.

i would recommend the same.. please consult any english teaching institutes to get your problem sorted out... Read it once again otherwise refer any dictionary sites to get the meaning of above issue...

Everyone who is reading the above experience, is able to get the problem except you... If you dont understand better ignore or pass on , rather than creating unnecessary noise...

OH MY GOD... are you an employee of ACT BROADBAND.? trying to subside this issue and divert the people from this issue. Sorry dude.. Better luck NEXT TIME

Well actually, this is how I am too after reading the OP.

OVvIoNS.jpg

I wish I was an employee of act broadband. Fiber Internet connection to milta.

Back