Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TL;DR

1) OP was frustrated to see his FUP (75GB) was over within 8 days. March 1 to March 8
2) OP raised a ticket to CC about the issue above - CC responded that it will be taken care of within 24 hours
3) OP waited more than 24 hours, did not get a response
4) OP decides to pay for an FUP reset - the system mentioned him "61 GB for Rs 1166"
5) After the transaction, OP only saw 54GB in his account - again frustrated because of the disappearance of 7GB
6) On March 10, the OP got a response back from CC with a detailed report of his usage. 85GB on March 2 and 70GB on March 7.

7) Sometime later, ACT technician acknowledged an issue that is not counting FUP properly
8) OP wants refund for the FUP reset he paid (Rs 1166) and also refund on a per day basis or something (I got lost from here)

You're welcome.

Edit : I didn't write this TL;DR for fun, it was a bit hard to understand OP's message because of the long text involved.... just for the sake of everyone's sanity.

Can I get candy now? :|

Well Done Agent X.... I think you should teach the other members how to read the post and understand english.. Thanks to you

Well .. wanted to give the issue in detail than saying in one line. Sorry if its too lengthy to read

as for the issue. start with pgportal instead of going to court directly. also... try contacting the nodal officer of act broadband for your region.

Hi,

I am writing to you with respect to my new connection under my mobile
no 96633****1.
Mr. Venkatesh from sales team had visited my house on 19th March 2015
saying they are now providing new connections in my area and if i
would like enroll for it and same was confirmed by me by paying an
annual sub of 14144/- on same date .Till date 18th April 2015 nearly
a month on I am been making several calls to you customer care to let
me know the status of my request for new connection ,but I all have
been getting is a complaint is registered against this and I will be
attended by next working day.They also mentioned I will also get a
call back from your manager updating about the action taken but I
haven't got any call back till today.

My application number 265554 date 19th March 2015 taken by venkatesh murthy v

Paid via chq hdfc bank 944143

Complaint number 0004164563 and 0004348583.

Your sales team Mr venkatest,Arun,,Naveen,sharath have been going on
rounds and sticking bill board for new connections in the same
locality where I stay and have also visited same ( My )address asking
if I require a new connections but all have no clue what is happening
to my application for new connection which I have already applied for
on march 19th 2015.They make a few calls and say that it will be
completed by EOD.But nothing happens on the ground.

I wat to know what is the status of my application and what action has
been taken from day 1 ( 19th March 2015 )regarding this.

Regards/vinay

Please think many times before you decide to go for ACT Broadband. Their overall service quality and customer support channel is pathetic and also unethical to say in a nutshell. When I called them for a new connection a representative came and collected a check for INR 19,152 and supporting documents for 1 year subscription for 50MBPS. I waited for 3 days and there was no information about the connection. I tried calling the sales person and also called their customer care center and logged a ticket. Even after this, there was no response for next 2 days and then I decided to cancel my connection request. I called their customer care center informing about this and asking them to return my check and also the documents. I also sent SMS to the sales person asking him to return the check and also logged a complaint through their website for the same. Again I called the customer care center (after couple of days) and they again logged another ticket for this to cancel and return the check. After this, there is no response from them for 1 week and the check and other documents were not returned. After again few days, I received call from their service engineers that they are coming for connection and I told them that I have already taken another connection and I also already cancelled the new connection request with ACT.
The interesting part now, is that after almost 1 week after all these, ACT folks had suddenly deposited my check for collection (without providing connection) and thankfully, since I had already made a stop payment request to my bank, the payment got stopped.
It is really surprising that these kind of cheaters are in the established broadband market and not sure how they are getting along with this kind of methods.
Regards,
Sriram

Dear Sriram,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number, so that we can get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Back