Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Sriram,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number, so that we can get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

You can trace all the history of the issue if you look at one of the complaint numbers 0005362554

Regards,
Sriram

You can trace all the history of the issue if you look at one of the complaint numbers 0005362554

Regards,
Sriram
After I have given the complaint number above, why still there is no call or follow-up from ACT broadband for 4 days now? This shows the quality of ACT support system and also the empty words from ACT team. I still have not heard any response from ACT team on why they presented the check for collection despite cancelling the connection request and asking them to return my check and other documents (even after a week)?
Sriram

Hi Sundar Raju,

Reg Mobile # 9481435384

I had taken the connection since May 2014 and i have been paying the bills for ACT Broadband so far.

Guys you don’t believe i have lost the connection since 4 Days and Mr. Srinivas who seems that he is the manager informed that they would not be able to restore the connection and they state that its crossing the Electricity Cable.

I m very much surprised to know why it’s not been inspected since 17 Months and now Mr. Srinivas informed that he had quality team to come into my locality and check and they informed that its crossing the line and hence they informed that we cannot provide the connection. During the period of 17 Months I have raised about 100 Complaints with ACT and till then no Quality team has come and now they are giving a stupid answer as you got 5 Connections from My end.

During the installation the tech from ACT had damaged my property and i had informed the same to the Nodal Office by Name Praveen, but no Action was taken against it. Now they are just not willing to restore the connection nor did willing to pay the liquidity damaged incur at the time of installation.

I was the person who got the connection to My Layout with the help of cable operators and now i will be the person who will ask them not to give permission of ACT to enter the AyappaNagar and i will make sure that we will take a necessary action against the Fraud Company.

ACT Broadband never informed me about this, Yesterday I spent closely about 2 hrs of time to speak to Various managers,

1. Morning at 7:45 AM I spoke to Nagaveni who informed that she will arrange the call back at 10 AM but they Failed

2. At 10:30 AM I called back and spoke to the tech who informed that there is no ticket being raised for the call which I made at 7:45 AM when I asked for escalation and speaking to same manager who informed that the connection will be restored back at 3:00 PM and regarding the call she informed that Mr. Suresh had contacted at 9:27 AM but he never called me I have the proof and she is not sure to whom he contacted. Useless Manager and Lack of Ownership and Falsification of Case Logs all these are 3 Major RED ALTERS.

3. At 3:30 PM I called and spoke to the Manager Uma Shankar who informed that they are still working on it and the connection will be restored back at 8:00 PM, But it failed, Giving Wrong Information who is a major failure from your end which is a Major Red Alert as the Quality team was already there in my point and they had mentally prepared that they will not restore the connection for Myself and to my Neighbor. So he (umashankar) was aware about it why did he buy time with me? Major Disaster from you guys as I have been using the internet since 17 Months where the connection was setup with the electricity line crossing only.

4. Mr. Suresh V who seems to be a manager at ACT I think he is unfit and he has warned me that he will look at me and he used unprofessional language on the call when he called me from his personnel phone. Where I need Sundar Raju to look into this as it’s a serious Concern.

Mr. Suresh is more useless Manager where he is abusing Customers... he is useless and unfit to be in that position one of the Most Useless person in the ACT broadband has called me on 21st Nov 2015 at 5:55 PM (phone # 8884467470) and use unethical language and has abused me

I am lodging the complaint in the consumer court and make sure that ACT is no more in Bangalore.

I need the compensation for the damaged incurred to my building and also a appology letter from Sundar Raju for cheating me since May 2014.

Mr. Sundar Raju please let me know when I can meet you this week as I need to share certain points with you. The both people who want to meet you are Managers of companies.

He
Dear Sundar Raju,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Hey you All,

Are you guys Dums,

My name is not Sundar Raju,

My Name is Anil Kumar V K R. First Read the whole Complaint before you rply on social Media.

ACT SUCKS !!!

I guess the issue is because of this: This revolution will not be televised, thanks to BBMP - Bangalore Mirror -
Decision to remove over hanging cables from city skyline has cable operators up in arms trying to seek exemption for TV cables

According to the BBMP officials, the drive commenced from November 17 after Mayor BN Manjunath Reddy's recommendation and BBMP commissioner G Kumar Naik's order to take up the overhanging cable removal works to beautify the city's skyline and provide safety to motorists and pedestrians.

Electricity cables are paid for. BBMP is trying to clear up the cables which are placed without it's approval.

@ gopichandpai, Sorry could not under Electricity cables are paid for ? lets not assume things as BBMP is trying to Clearup the cables.. i can show you 90% of Cables passing above the buildings are Illegal :)

So lets not change the track @ gopichandpai, lets ask ACT Fibernet Fraud to respond on this..

Back