Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not changing the topic. I am not supporting ACT or you here! I just happened to see an article on Bangalore Mirror which seemed to match what you said in your opening post "they would not be able to restore the connection and they state that its crossing the Electricity Cable". Hence, I posted that information here.

Good luck with ACT :)

My ACT User ID is 1298888.
I am writing this review with extreme frustration regarding the quality of service provided to me by ACT.
I have taken a new connection 2 month back at Jakkasandra, Koramangala 1st block. I had even opted for the annual subscription.
However within 1 month, my connection has been terminated. The reason cited by ACT was that the junction box for my connection was malfunctioning.
They wanted to install a new box at my building but it is not possible since I am the tenant in the building and the owner is not an ACT user himself and is not allowing the box installation. I have no control on owner's personal decision.
Most of my neighbors are also using ACT broadband and there are surely other junction box in my area.
I have been requesting the ACT personnel to pull my connection from another junction box in the area. I have been calling ACT every day for more than 2weeks. Every day they are confirming they will send someone that day only. But no one is coming to visit. Sometimes one technician calls saying he will visit in an hour. But no one comes. When I call them back, they just disconnect the phone and doesn’t answer. One technician even shouted back at me saying he is busy in another site.
I am spending the entire day everyday waiting for them, canceling my other work just for them. Whenever I call the customer care every day, they behave very politely and give loads of commitment since those calls are recorded by the company. But I don't ever hear from them any further.
Suddenly one day evening a technician arrives and fixes a new line and restores my connection. I thought my fight for broadband service is over but I couldn’t be more wrong!!!
To my shock, next day morning, I found that the connection is no more functional and it says "No Internet connection". That day an ACT personnel came to collect the monthly charges + reconnection fee in cash. They said it has been disconnected due to my payment pending and will be instantly activated after payment. I gave them instantly. However, as I am writing this review, 5 days have passed since then but the connection never came back.
I called them up numerous times. Now they came up with a new theory that there has been a cable problem in my connection and will be restored in few days. Needless to say, they are shamelessly closing my service request from their system every time I reopen it but not a bit of the problem has been resolved. I do not even receive any calls from the technician.
I have even escalated the issue with the ACT appellate and the Nodal Officer through mail but to no use. All I got were nice words and loads of promises.
I got no resolution for the issue faced by me. I have paid the money for monthly fee but have not got the service even for one day.

ACT Fibernet's Chennai contact number 42840000 is always busy(?). Their excuse is "Floods", but then how does it work after office hours when you hear the recorded announcement "you are calling after office hours......." They seem to deliberately keep the phone off the hook.

How can a customer reach them if there is a problem after connection. Is there an alternate contact number?

Very true. Moreover, I was also given the same useless excuse as mentioned in your article that the fibernet line is crossing other electrical lines.

The house opposite me is using ACT. I questioned that if connection can be brought to his house perfectly, what is the problem with my house? They said there are electrical lines between that house and mine due to which cable can't be pulled from that direction. I asked him for other suggestion but he couldnt come up with any help.

Never heard such a lame and useless excuse before. They have no sense of responsibility at all and no cooperation to discuss and try to solve an issue.

Even if the technician visits your house after a hundred follow-up calls, he comes with an attitude of "Your connection problem is your personal problem....we are least bothered about that". They have just come to fill up their official records quota of daily visits. Months pass by but the problem remains unresolved.

YOU ARE RIGHT.

I’m the user of FRAUD ACT Broadband, Chennai. They are the No.1 FRAUD and if you call for a new connection, they will come within 1hours like a dog searching for a bone. But once you get a FRAUD ACT Broadband connection, that’s it. Then they will show their real face and they act like they are the ruling party.

FRAUD ACT Broadband sucks customer’s money exactly on the date they say irrespective of whether the connection is still presence at customer’s place or any disconnection in the FRAUD ACT Broadband line. They would never bother about the customer’s complaints.

My FRAUD ACT Broadband user name: 11113712 and I have a connection in Triplicane, Chennai.

They want only money by fraud from customers and if ACT dies, even then they would like to bury them with money. If you ask for regarding to the issues related disconnection or anything, the customer care people would attend the calls for few times and bluff; then if customers again disturb them, they would switch off their customer care contact numbers, hence you can’t call them. The customer care people are totally waste; they got one computer and a chair to sit on it. If they attend a call from customers and just them “we will do it within 1 or 2 days”. That’s what they trained for. But the main culprits are sitting above them and they have to be punished.

I’ve shifted my residence to Mylapore; hence I asked them to shift the FRAUD ACT Broadband connection. I contacted them nearly 20 days back, but still they dig the caves all over the Chennai. I never knew that they are fully involved in Chennai flood relief activities due to the heavy rain to save Chennai people. But we need to keep in mind that whoever they save, their plan is to suck the money from them as well.

Still they are shifting the connection to Mylapore. Everyone knows the distance between Triplicane & Mylapore and it is not more than 2km. I contacted many FRAUD ACT Broadband customer care people and got irritated as they would bluff some non-sense.

Then I asked them to connect to a next level KUMAR and GIRI and I talked to these useless and culprits. They never knew what is the policies and regulation at FRAUD ACT Broadband. Kumar says that he needs address proof without which he can’t provide the shifting. But when we contact to another FRAUD ACT Broadband person (next level), he says that it’s not required. Finally I decided to ask them for a new connection to the newly shifted house and called them, they came within an hour (as I said dog searching for a bone) and the person who came to the house said “no address proof required except signing in their application form with the photo copy of PAN card or driving license”. Is this FRAUD ACT Broadband functioning?

NOW I’M IN HUGE LOSS BECAUSE OF THESE FRAUDSTERS.

FRAUD ACT Broadband pays the salary for useless people like KUMAR and GIRI unnecessarily as they are not sure about FRAUD ACT Broadband’s rules and regulation. If these guys need address proof, then how did they provide FRAUD ACT Broadband connection to my Triplicane’s address in the beginning?

Still they are crawling on the Mylapore road to shift the FRAUD ACT Broadband’s connection to my newly shifted Mylapore’s address. I called them many times to their customer care landline numbers and nearly 200 Rupees gone only for talking to them on the shifting, but the ACT fraudster still not shifted the connection.

But these ACT frauds would exactly send the bill within a day or two for no internet connection, MONEY SUCKERS. These SUCKERS have collected me the advance amount 2times, this happened when I asked them to temporarily disconnect the service for only ONE MONTH. Even I sent them an E-Mail one month in advance as a prior notice. These fraudsters not considered and not responded to my E-Mail at all. I advise these frauds to remove their customer care’s E-Mail address from their website as they would never respond to those.

So far these fraudsters looted my money Rs3500 and my efforts I spent so far to reach them to get the connection shifted. Still their mouths are shut.

I ASK FRAUD ACT BROADBAND NOW WHY YOU PEOPLE NEED THE BUSINESS, IS THAT JUST TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMERS AND SUCK THEIR MONEY? YOU KEEP IN MIND THAT FRAUD ACT BROADBAND VANISHING IN FUTURE INSTEAD OF SHINING.

I SUGGEST/ADVICE EVERYONE FOR NOT TO GO TO FRAUDS LIKE ACT BROADBAND, THEY SQUEEZE YOU WITH THE MONEY TILL YOU BECOME INVISIBLE. They are NO.1 FRAUD. STILL IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY THAT YOU EARNT FROM HARDWORK, PLEASE GO AHEAD.

Jayasangeetha
Hi Sundar Raju,

Reg Mobile # 9481435384

I had taken the connection since May 2014 and i have been paying the bills for ACT Broadband so far.

Guys you don’t believe i have lost the connection since 4 Days and Mr. Srinivas who seems that he is the manager informed that they would not be able to restore the connection and they state that its crossing the Electricity Cable.

I m very much surprised to know why it’s not been inspected since 17 Months and now Mr. Srinivas informed that he had quality team to come into my locality and check and they informed that its crossing the line and hence they informed that we cannot provide the connection. During the period of 17 Months I have raised about 100 Complaints with ACT and till then no Quality team has come and now they are giving a stupid answer as you got 5 Connections from My end.

During the installation the tech from ACT had damaged my property and i had informed the same to the Nodal Office by Name Praveen, but no Action was taken against it. Now they are just not willing to restore the connection nor did willing to pay the liquidity damaged incur at the time of installation.

I was the person who got the connection to My Layout with the help of cable operators and now i will be the person who will ask them not to give permission of ACT to enter the AyappaNagar and i will make sure that we will take a necessary action against the Fraud Company.

ACT Broadband never informed me about this, Yesterday I spent closely about 2 hrs of time to speak to Various managers,

1. Morning at 7:45 AM I spoke to Nagaveni who informed that she will arrange the call back at 10 AM but they Failed

2. At 10:30 AM I called back and spoke to the tech who informed that there is no ticket being raised for the call which I made at 7:45 AM when I asked for escalation and speaking to same manager who informed that the connection will be restored back at 3:00 PM and regarding the call she informed that Mr. Suresh had contacted at 9:27 AM but he never called me I have the proof and she is not sure to whom he contacted. Useless Manager and Lack of Ownership and Falsification of Case Logs all these are 3 Major RED ALTERS.

3. At 3:30 PM I called and spoke to the Manager Uma Shankar who informed that they are still working on it and the connection will be restored back at 8:00 PM, But it failed, Giving Wrong Information who is a major failure from your end which is a Major Red Alert as the Quality team was already there in my point and they had mentally prepared that they will not restore the connection for Myself and to my Neighbor. So he (umashankar) was aware about it why did he buy time with me? Major Disaster from you guys as I have been using the internet since 17 Months where the connection was setup with the electricity line crossing only.

4. Mr. Suresh V who seems to be a manager at ACT I think he is unfit and he has warned me that he will look at me and he used unprofessional language on the call when he called me from his personnel phone. Where I need Sundar Raju to look into this as it’s a serious Concern.

Mr. Suresh is more useless Manager where he is abusing Customers... he is useless and unfit to be in that position one of the Most Useless person in the ACT broadband has called me on 21st Nov 2015 at 5:55 PM (phone # 8884467470) and use unethical language and has abused me

I am lodging the complaint in the consumer court and make sure that ACT is no more in Bangalore.

I need the compensation for the damaged incurred to my building and also a appology letter from Sundar Raju for cheating me since May 2014.

Mr. Sundar Raju please let me know when I can meet you this week as I need to share certain points with you. The both people who want to meet you are Managers of companies.

I’m a user of FRAUD ACT Broadband, Chennai. They are the No.1 FRAUD and if you call for a new connection, they will come within 1 hour like a dog searching for a bone. But once you get a FRAUD ACT Broadband connection, that’s it. Then they will show their real face and they act like they are the ruling party.

FRAUD ACT Broadband sucks customer’s money exactly on the date they say irrespective of whether the connection is still presence at customer’s place or any disconnection in the FRAUD ACT Broadband line. They would never bother about the customer’s complaints.

My FRAUD ACT Broadband user name: 11113712 and I have a connection in Triplicane, Chennai.

They want only money by fraud from customers and if ACT dies, even then they would like to bury them with money. If you ask for regarding to the issues related disconnection or anything, the customer care people would attend the calls for few times and bluff; then if customers again disturb them, they would switch off their customer care contact numbers, hence you can’t call them. The customer care people are totally waste; they got one computer and a chair to sit on it. If they attend a call from customers and just them “we will do it within 1 or 2 days”. That’s what they trained for. But the main culprits are sitting above them and they have to be punished.

I’ve shifted my residence to Mylapore; hence I asked them to shift the FRAUD ACT Broadband connection. I contacted them nearly 20 days back, but still they dig the caves all over the Chennai. I never knew that they are fully involved in Chennai flood relief activities due to the heavy rain to save Chennai people. But we need to keep in mind that whoever they save, their plan is to suck the money from them as well.

Still they are shifting the connection to Mylapore. Everyone knows the distance between Triplicane & Mylapore and it is not more than 2km. I contacted many FRAUD ACT Broadband customer care people and got irritated as they would bluff some non-sense.

Then I asked them to connect to a next level KUMAR and GIRI and I talked to these useless and culprits. They never knew what is the policies and regulation at FRAUD ACT Broadband. Kumar says that he needs address proof without which he can’t provide the shifting. But when we contact to another FRAUD ACT Broadband person (next level), he says that it’s not required. Finally I decided to ask them for a new connection to the newly shifted house and called them, they came within an hour (as I said dog searching for a bone) and the person who came to the house said “no address proof required except signing in their application form with the photo copy of PAN card or driving license”. Is this FRAUD ACT Broadband functioning?

NOW I’M IN HUGE LOSS BECAUSE OF THESE FRAUDSTERS.

FRAUD ACT Broadband pays the salary for useless people like KUMAR and GIRI unnecessarily as they are not sure about FRAUD ACT Broadband’s rules and regulation. If these guys need address proof, then how did they provide FRAUD ACT Broadband connection to my Triplicane’s address in the beginning?

Still they are crawling on the Mylapore road to shift the FRAUD ACT Broadband’s connection to my newly shifted Mylapore’s address. I called them many times to their customer care landline numbers and nearly 200 Rupees gone only for talking to them on the shifting, but the ACT fraudster still not shifted the connection. I put lot of efforts to contact them.

A GENUINE SERVICE WOULD BE, DO THE GOOD SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMERS AND GET THEIR MONEY. THAT'S IT.

DON'T CHEAT US AND SUCK MONEY WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION/SERVICE.

But these ACT frauds would exactly send the bill within a day or two for no internet connection, MONEY SUCKERS. These SUCKERS have collected me the advance amount 2times, this happened when I asked them to temporarily disconnect the service for only ONE MONTH. Even I sent them an E-Mail one month in advance as a prior notice. These fraudsters not considered and not responded to my E-Mail at all. I advise these frauds to remove their customer care’s E-Mail address from their website as they would never respond to those.

So far these fraudsters looted my money Rs3500 and my efforts I spent so far to reach them to get the connection shifted. Still their mouths are shut.

I ASK FRAUD ACT BROADBAND NOW WHY YOU PEOPLE NEED THE BUSINESS, IS THAT JUST TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMERS AND SUCK THEIR MONEY? YOU KEEP IN MIND THAT FRAUD ACT BROADBAND VANISHING IN FUTURE INSTEAD OF SHINING.

I SUGGEST/ADVICE EVERYONE FOR NOT TO GO TO FRAUDS LIKE ACT BROADBAND, THEY SQUEEZE YOU WITH THE MONEY TILL YOU BECOME INVISIBLE. They are NO.1 FRAUD. STILL IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY THAT YOU EARNED FROM HARD WORK, PLEASE GO AHEAD.

Why do you spam with this content, it is your view ACT is not good. Many of my friends use ACT and they have no complaint (i am from Chennai too)

Why do you spam with this content, it is your view ACT is not good. Many of my friends use ACT and they have no complaint (i am from Chennai too)

-----
Me too from Chennai. Hope you are working for ACT. If not, show your power in getting the connection shifted. I follow with ACT fro the last 20 days wasting my money to call them every time.

-----
Me too from Chennai. Hope you are working for ACT. If not, show your power in getting the connection shifted. I follow with ACT fro the last 20 days wasting my money to call them every time.

I'll accept then ACT is good if they shift the connection to Mylapore address. I put most of my efforts and my money to contact with them, but still they are shifting. When we/you ask for a new connection, we/you would see them their speed 200Km/Hr.

Back