Baskin Robbins Ice Cream prices in India have reached insane levels

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 35,566
ok. about kwality cornetto... i have very fond memories of eating it when was in school.but today? what they sell in the name of cornetto is shite. there is simply no taste of ice cream in it. it feels more like damp cake type thing.

^ Agree Quality of kwality has gone down nowadays but there are others too worth praise. My personal fav is Mother Diary , Amul is also decent enough.

Mother Dairy Chocolate Cone is better than Cornetto for that matter, at least the cone is crisp not damp.

someone tell me. did we have a company named 100% in the ice cream market? i remember going to their factory when i was a kid. and their ice cream used to be awesome.i am not sure if kwality sells ice cream anymore. i have tried their chocobars and cups. everything taste like damp cake :\

I didnt say that br was good. London Dairy ftw :D Mother Dairy is quite awesome too !But, please cost to quality or whatever, cornetto is simply sugar syrup.

someone tell me. did we have a company named 100% in the ice cream market? i remember going to their factory when i was a kid. and their ice cream used to be awesome.

i am not sure if kwality sells ice cream anymore. i have tried their chocobars and cups. everything taste like damp cake :\

milk food 100% ice-cream was the name of the brand/company

righto. dad took me on a trip to their factory either here in gurgaon or in faridabad. they had excellent range of ice creams!

and whoever says BR is not good(atleast in india, or maybe in smaller cities)............salute to him/her, i dont yet seen any better brand in my areai will never be able to compare BR with..........creambell/quality walls/mother dairy/ amul/ vadilal .............or father dairy , or any dairy with BR.:Dif price is set aside.............then

no theories on how BN is being used to control our mind through our taste buds?

Back