Beam Fiber New Tariff plans

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 46,397
@Indian.Maveric and @techfreekEven when i do the speed test it shows "Internet Telephony Service" i am on beam 1mbps plan and my ip starts with 124.123.......

Do not download stuff that much...... only big bandwidth hog for me is youtube vid....... I do upload a lot so the fixed upload speed is really helpfull just upload a vid to youtube used to take 2 hrs now just took 9 minutes :)

do not download stuff that much...... Only big bandwidth hog for me is youtube vid....... I do upload a lot so the fixed upload speed is really helpfull just upload a vid to youtube used to take 2 hrs now just took 9 minutes :)

beam fiber rocks :)

You Hyderabad guys are so lucky, wish beam would come to chennai some day

Andhra Pradesh's no. 1 ISP is BEAM. Currently i have 2mbps (850) plan. Tomorrow im going to upgrade to 10mbps (1000) plan. Yahoooooooooo :)

Andhra Pradesh's no. 1 ISP is BEAM. Currently i have 2mbps (850) plan. Tomorrow im going to upgrade to 10mbps (1000) plan. Yahoooooooooo :)

yeap.. 850 doesnt make sense!

Hey guys I have completed the new Speed test after my Beam upload speeds were fixed, here is the video review

- ‪Beam fiber broadband review update‬‏[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I have completed the new Speed test after my Beam upload speeds were fixed, here is the video review

- ‪Beam fiber broadband review update‬‏[/URL]

ranjit just say i am beaming.. kudos to beam.. And **** U jealous asses inside n outside the forum who make baseles comments.

https://www.speedtest.net

and here is my speedtest of beam 15mbps package.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back