Beam Fiber New Tariff plans

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 46,397
Just hoping Beam kind of faster services come to Gurgaon/Delhi NCR too soon...so that we can get rid of Airtel and its pathetic FUP services....

is that 15k for 15 mbps with tax or without ? also is BEAM available in Pune does any one knows ?

is that 15k for 15 mbps with tax or without ? also is BEAM available in Pune does any one knows ?

It is Rs 1,500 / month inc of all taxes for the 15 mbps........ Beam is currently only available in Hyderabad & Secundradbad Cities in AP

Just hoping Beam kind of faster services come to Gurgaon/Delhi NCR too soon...so that we can get rid of Airtel and its pathetic FUP services....

it wil be entirely Possible wen the imaginary hayai broadband launches..

I was told by beam CC that thy will be launching it in gurgaon by 2013.

Hayai might come-up before Beam then :P

Hayai might come-up before Beam then :P
yes, i smell a strong competition between Beam & Hayai in future.

Almost two weeks into beam fiber connection. Had a disconnection for about .5 hour due to cable breakage, but that was it. I still have not reached my FUP limit, and still enjoying 9.5-9.8 Mbps(Speedtest.net results - Im on a 10 Mbps plan). Hope this continues :)

I have subscribed to Rs 1000 plan.. finished my fup quota in first week itself, now enjoying 2mbps. Its even better than before and loads 720p videos without issues.

Back