Blue Dart News, Updates and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 108,200
Lol. No ones picking the phone n its 09:35am now. I tried calling to all 3 numbers that are mentioned in bluedarts website but no response... Its a shame to see such a well known logistics company functioning like this :wacko: Guess i'll have to call them again at 10am! Thank god i didn't make the payment online

Call on 011-26941111Choose the option to register a picup

A lady received the call n said that they received the pack at night and then the lady said one bag was missing n she didn't have a clue what to say. Liars. F**cking liars! Just accept that you're lazy.. Address incorrect my ass

Consignment not delivered. Address does not exist.
Has been happening for as long as I can remember.

I hope this abomination of a company dies a slow painful death. Unfortunately they're owned by dhl now. :(

I will request mods to changed the title to "A horror called bluedart" just like delhivery and highlighted on the home page of forum.
this is Nth time my shipment is not delivered even after 2 days of arriving at indirapuram center, and traking portal is showing "Delivery delayed".
what does thise exactly means?
attaching the screen shot.
https://imgur.com/BjceJoA
GTH bluedart.

Already sent a mail to most partners to not use bluedart for courier.
That is the only solution.

^^ I second the above requests . Bluedart is the second delhivery or vice versa. These thugs got my upgraded debit card canceled due to return to bank with a reason address not found. Had to request the bank to dispatch again as address was correct and took the courier details second time.

But these morons again came to their usual business, for 2 days package out for delivery at 10 am and by 4pm landmark needed address not found. The contact numbers mentioned on their site don't work except for the toll-free helpline number. Scolded them badly since my address was even visible from the main road and loosers were updating address not found landmark needed. Next day devilered the package within 30 minutes of out for delivery status update on their site.

Moral - if you don't follow up they ain't delivering.

The thing is for bluedart bulk customers come to least priority. Their retail customers get maximum priority. I once asked them to open an account for me. They said sir mat khulwao, pareshan ho jaoge.

Back