Blue Dart News, Updates and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 108,200
I got over 2pages of tracking shoibgon eBay page for last 2days no sign of delvery :\

IIRC correctly eBay had this bug where you need to do multiple refresh on paisapay page to pull the update as I heard their system
runs the update batch in early morning, and doing multiple attempts brings update for requested AWB mostly.

Secondly All courier companies might be having a internal tracking system which gives them actual location but its not for public access

Eg:
Status to Public : Shipment in Transit
Status at backend: will now throw to NDLS Station hub,
Note: shipment ko kallu ke auto se mat bhejna, usme chhed hai !!!!!!! samaan gira to kal phir naukri.com cafe se access karni padeygi.

apparently a package of mine was went to mumbai from noida, and then to my home in delhi. strange are the ways of bluedart.

c8da49c46659f3b4d0a185f3ee48c926.jpg

Delay caused beyond control.. WTF?

in my packages, they wrote "train/flight delayed cancelled" but later the local office guys became friends and
delivered packages on time but once it reaches my city.
House locked and other bullshit stopped for me since then.

however the delay in transit still is out of local office control.

Great. Now my consignment isn't traceable according to blue dart CC. I'm not sure if blue dart has actually lost the shipment. About time I file a claim at eBay, what say people?

Last edited:

Back