Breaking News - Tata Sky STB Price Dropped

• Thread starter Thread starter scorpion484
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 8,303

scorpion484

ISP
BSNL
Hi All, Tata Sky is reducing the STB price to Rs. 1499 from Rs. 2999 from tomorrow onwards. Hope this will benefit lot of new customers Cheers :thumbsup:

source? its not on Tata Sky website.if its true then its time to call my cable operator!

Pls post the link yaar... If true I am off to book one.. :)Btw, Is that 6-month free subscription offer still available?

Hi All,

Tata Sky is reducing the STB price to Rs. 1499 from Rs. 2999 from tomorrow onwards.

Hope this will benefit lot of new customers

Cheers :thumbsup:
Please provide the source or link in support of your statement or info before making such a huge statement.
Note: Not doubting on your info as it may be possible. but pls. post link as well.

Hey can you please tell me how you got to know this, a lot of people come to this forum and go by word of mouth to make a family purchase but am asking you this someone in my family almost bought a DISH TV connection and I asked them not to...so please confirm how you got this info?? It will really help usl...

1,Digital cable STBs are available for around Rs500/- which are at par with DTH quality and a better solution (unless you have cable cuts or a goon as a cablewallah).2,Reliance DTH coming @ Rs1000/-3,Sun DTH @ Rs1000/- Then how can TS survive the competition, without slashing the charges. Hope DTV will follow soon unless they want to portrait themselves as a premium product. (and suicide :hysterical: )

^ Reliance has not announced its price still, They r giving that offer only for their employees at present. But they will sure be very competitive.

Back