Broadband Speed Test

1.95 Mbps (250.3 kBps)

r u ppl sure tht it is correct always....?? i hardly get even:( half of it...i m having 500 plan.:(

oopppss sorry...thanx anyways...hey wait a minute....everybody has jst posted his speeds there nobody discussed tht what they are seeing is correct or not!! i am asking about tht buddy....:wall::wall:

oopppss sorry...thanx anyways...

hey wait a minute....everybody has jst posted his speeds there nobody discussed tht what they are seeing is correct or not!! i am asking about tht buddy....:wall::wall:

Buddy read that Topic fully, all the pages....it has been discussed.

Believe it or not my net speed was 10.24 Mbps at 10.49pm on August 28,2007.

But all of you should read the following disclaimer on the speed test page before deciding your actual internet speed:
Disclaimer:
This application downloads file from BSNL server and downloaded data will be counted as data download for the purpose of Volume based Billing. BSNL does not claim that you will get the same download speed from all other National and International web sites. This download speed is just an indication of download speed limit supported on your BSNL dataone connection or on the link by which you are connected to the Internet in ideal conditions, and is not the absolute download speed limit.

Could anyone tell me how to take pic of a webpage(not with camera).I'll take the pic and show you all who dont believe in the speed Ive written.

Your Current Bandwidth Reading: 10.24 Mbps
(Download Rate at 1.28 MB/sec)

One thing more : Im using Netgear WG511 54 Mbps PCMCIA Wifi adaptor with Quidway WA1003A modem .

there is a print screen button on your keyboard. once you have pressed it, open ms paint and press control v. and then save the file.upload it on tinypic.com and u would get the IMG code.

Back