Broadband Speed Test

ok. u can seriously not trust the speeds just on the basis of the downloads from BSNL's own server. I suggest you test your speeds on third party sites.

Yes,you are right .
That's why Ive quoted the BSNL disclaimer along with my post.
But since this topic was how much speed is shown on "BSNL "testing site .

Here is my result.The pic was taken during the last one hour :

Farmboy

may be you're downloading from their local servers...as in, BSNL has many servers all over India, but may be you're downloading from the server next to your house or something...

share2-1YJNKPG0X

BSNL BROADBAND SPEED TESTER

Your IP Address: 59.93.*.*

Your Current Bandwidth Reading: 1.09 Mbps
(Download Rate at 139.74 KB/sec)

RETEST

Disclaimer:
This application downloads file from BSNL server and downloaded data will be counted as data download for the purpose of Volume based Billing. BSNL does not claim that you will get the same download speed from all other National and International web sites. This download speed is just an indication of download speed limit supported on your BSNL dataone connection or on the link by which you are connected to the Internet in ideal conditions, and is not the absolute download speed limit.

Im Using 900Plus (Max 256Kbps) But it is showing 1.09Mbps

230-235kbps till now bcoz the 2mbps speed has not been given to 749 NU users till now.i will get 2mbps speeds from 2morrow and tell u about my speeds.i hope those will be good speeds.

BSNL BROADBAND SPEED TESTER

Your IP Address: 59.93.194.252

Your Current Bandwidth Reading: 1.76 Mbps
(Download Rate at 225.23 KB/sec)

I get around 220 kBps in µTorrent.

A retest showed this :
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6323/untitledxn6.jpg

Back