Broadband Speed Test

Thanks

Akamai Announces Fourth Quarter 2009 State of the Internet Report

Fastest Indian States

Many states in India maintained average speeds above 768 Kbps, After making way for Kerala to move to the top of the list in the third quarter, Haryana is back on top of the list in the fourth quarter as the fastest Indian state with an average speed of 1,103 kbps. Kerala moved down to the second spot with an average speed of 1,065 kbps followed by Karnataka which retained its third spot with an average speed of 1,015 kbps.

Hi all

I am currently in Singapore, Here I have a ""Singtel 6mbps unlimited Broadband with IPTV"" on a 25mbps copper line.

Here is my speed test result.

https://www.speedtest.net

Shame on INDIA which is saying that it is number one in the IT service industry with no proper infrastructure in place.

yea you said it...........

This is a very late info dude...!! Singapore will soon roll out its NGN Broadband over Optic Fiber.

Speeds will go upto 1gbps....! For such speeds the system may function slow due to write and buffer speeds..!!

Chk this link OpenNet » Home

Shreeraman said:
Hi all

I am currently in Singapore, Here I have a ""Singtel 6mbps unlimited Broadband with IPTV"" on a 25mbps copper line.

Here is my speed test result.

https://www.speedtest.net

India Started its journey not in 1947 but in 1990's and thus Now Its time to left all behind. You give example of singapoore, I bet, India will left behind even USA in comming years. USA and alll european Nations already worried about rapid development in China and India. So forget singapoooooore

Broadband speed-BSNL I am in the plan "BB COMBO ULF 1100", My broadband speed is supposed to be 2mbps. but speedtest.net shows only 0.25Mb/s and my downloading speed is only 23kB/s. I am not sure whether my downloading speed is as per the plan but my friends say that downloading speed should be around 200KB/s. my modem is WA3002G4.Please guide me to get the maximum speed for the money I spend.

Back