Broadband Speed Test

Hi all

I am currently in Singapore, Here I have a ""Singtel 6mbps unlimited Broadband with IPTV"" on a 25mbps copper line.

Here is my speed test result.

https://www.speedtest.net

Shame on INDIA which is saying that it is number one in the IT service industry with no proper infrastructure in place.

In India, you have connections available at a much higher speeds(32mbps) provided you can afford it. Its all about affordability! ! ! !

Broadband speed-BSNL
I am in the plan "BB COMBO ULF 1100", My broadband speed is supposed to be 2mbps. but speedtest.net shows only 0.25Mb/s and my downloading speed is only 23kB/s. I am not sure whether my downloading speed is as per the plan but my friends say that downloading speed should be around 200KB/s. my modem is WA3002G4.Please guide me to get the maximum speed for the money I spend.
You have not mentioned if you have ever taken this up with BSNL.
What is the speed your ADSL is syncing to?

well i can afford this ^^ 9k/Year unlimited no fcuking fair usage policy like dumb airtel so cheapest in India when calculating on speed : cost ratio

if u want to see more of my result >
https://broadband.forum/fivenet/63183-fivenet-new-diwali-plan-rs/11/#post443734

@Hocuspocus
i have feasibility of 233Mbps in India for a daamn cost. so India is quite good with internet speed.

@Shreeraman
ur fcuking speed is slow in front of me? isnt it... and this is nothing if u will see my inter-city downloading speed, wait a sec ill show ya. so better dont compare minimum a country like singapore, there is way better conenctivity everywhere else including India

@Shreeraman
ur fcuking speed is slow in front of me? isnt it...

What has your fcuking speed got to do with broadband? :)

^ I understand what the topic is about, what shreeraman has written and what you are trying to say. Maybe you need to read the exact words of your post and my post again. Don't miss the smiley at the end.If you still don't get it, let's just drop the subject.

^ I understand what the topic is about, what shreeraman has written and what you are trying to say. Maybe you need to read the exact words of your post and my post again. Don't miss the smiley at the end.
If you still don't get it, let's just drop the subject.

OMG.. i missed a lot :P
sorry for that :) thanks for pointing it out :D

on a 48kbps connection and this is what i get with everything turned off. your network must be really cool to offer you 6-7 KBps during day time.

48kbps? Your network must be real cool?:hysterical: I agree internet was way too costly then. But still 48kbps?

IF i remember in 2004, it was like 96kbps internet for 400 INR. I used that only for checking mails and Chatting. Later in 2006 Started downloading with a 160kbps plan for 600.!!! PHEWW!!!:O Now we get 768kbps for the Same price FUped!

Back