Broadband Speed Test

same.

They are not giving static IP to lco model guys anymore.

I mean airtel is so generous. How can we say no?

13339512513.png

I digress that I pay for 100. So airtel has certainly gone crazy.

I will downgrade my plan to 40mbps when my ARP ends. Don't want to touch my ARP for now as they by mistake activated mesh plan for ordinary plan price :D

Guys confirm this today will static IP trick work in Jaipur? It's non LCO connection. Now after seeing all of you sharing those abusive results I need that connection 😤

@havoc 50% chances are it will work, you can opt for static IP+Connection for 2000rs, 40Mbps plan but 1gig speed if your luck is good.

@mikrotik I've been waiting for it since 2019 😑
But hopefully as they've recently introduced 400 Mbps they'll definitely bring Gig (In Few Years 🥲😅).

Money isn't my problem but the amount Indian ISP's are charging for Gig right now is just... I mean whenever I look at other ISP's it makes me cry. That's why I'll rather wait for Gig or at least try my luck with Airtel by December when I get my new laptop where I can stretch the connection out 😁.

@nishantt6969 what are the variables? I've heard probably from you or from Chip or Lolita that I must be assigned to Delhi gateway for that. I guess as Jaipur is big I'll get Jaipur's own gateway. Who knows I've never tried Airtel at my home.

Back