• Thread starter Thread starter urdead
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,024

urdead

ISP
Tata Indicom Wimax
Hi all !!!

I recharged for 4200 just yesterday in bsnl office...... was quite happy that i will

get quite good speed for about 6 months now and i checked the speed and i was quite

shocked to see the speed results.....

:O

ping around 500 wtf??

and still I am getting the same results..... earlier when i had 7 day unlimited .... I used

to get around 4-5 mbps and now this is the result.....is ny1 experiencing the same thing or i got

fooled badly.... or the bsnl ppl are upgrading sumthing ??? I called the customer care

they just gave me sum e-mail address of sum guy and they told me to rectify with him

... :ishock::pleasehelp::pleasehelp::huh:

4200 recharge has nothing to do with speed. this maybe a temporary network problem (i guess).I'm on the 4200 offer since more than a month. Haven't experienced any speed difference before and after recharge. I get ~5 Mbps download speed even now.

damn....... so wat should i do.... as i said customer care dont bother to respond me to this problem :(

I think in south only KERALA peoples get good speed. Am i right?

Though I own a 3G sim from Kerala, I use it in Bangalore only.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

damn....... so wat should i do.... as i said customer care dont bother to respond me to this problem :(

This post will be helpful for sure: https://broadband.forum/bsnl-mobile/63967-bsnl-3g-speed-coming-down/2/#post445003

BSNL Life is full of hidden surprisesI am from uttar pradesh and speed in last one month has not crossed 300kbps during days, and many nights we have complete 3G Black-out.Try checking your signal speed etc etc to find a way to improve it on own as these BSNL guys will not rectify the errors on their end easily.

I think it's high time to change your profile ID....seriously...bad omen

I think it's high time to change your profile ID....seriously...bad omen

haha lol :clap: :rolleyes:

mac302i -Though I own a 3G sim from Kerala, I use it in Bangalore onlyThat's the point.......we should atleast buy the sim from Kerala...lol

Back