BSNL 3G: 4200 FOOLproof ??

• Thread starter Thread starter urdead
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,024
Truly speaking There are many hidden charges after 4200 recharge. See now I've to invest 3-4k for external HDD . FML
Yes buddy you are right, but only for people who are lucky to get good speeds.
BSNL 3Gis a curse in my town, today 2nd day of no internet on that stupid 3G SIM.

Raj2007 if you are getting good speed then why you have that slow speedtest pic in your forum signature

Yes buddy you are right, but only for people who are lucky to get good speeds.
BSNL 3Gis a curse in my town, today 2nd day of no internet on that stupid 3G SIM.

Raj2007 if you are getting good speed then why you have that slow speedtest pic in your forum signature

U've got it all wrong buddy.......only yesterday i've thrown out Airtel broadband & looking for an alternative....

i also recharged for 4200 on 4th jan, no problem , only some times speed down to 1mbps because of heavy traffics, but browsing of some sites very slow. I think its due to high ping.

I have seen upload speeds of over 1 mbps on BSNL 3G in UP. As on today BSNL 3G is the only service in India where people can get over 512 kbps upload speed. On Airtel, upload speed is capped at 256 kbps for most plans, doesn't matter how much the plan costs. So yeah, Rs 4200 for UL 6 months usage is the best plan in our country for those who have the good signal strength in their homes or office.

On weekends it has been a common trend here in bangalore specially in my area, the speeds go down and i hardly get around 1Mbps download speeds, on weekdays the things are back to normal. So, don't worry about weekend speeds and check the speeds on monday. Also at times due to network congestion and more users in peak hours you may find drop in speeds.

Yes there is some Up-gradation going on in the south zone and almost everybody is facing the problem of low speed! Hopefully all will be alright by 26th!

I took the BSNL3g connection in Dec first week. In a month i downloaded around 130GB,after which i got a router and i don't track the data usage.I recharged for Rs 4200 for 6 months unlimited,there have been issues on and off with BSNL 3G but the speeds and connectivity has been good.My recommendation buy a sim and get 6 months unlimited before the offer ends. Its worth the money spent.

Dushie, you are a lucky man to get good speeds.Same old crying from my end, BSNL doesn't crosses 600kb in my town, officers say they know there's a problem, but they don't have a solution for it. even at places where i get 99% or even 100% signals.I've not been able to download 5GB in last 10 days, although i predicted it and recharged for Rs.2500/3months unlimited pack.

Back