BSNL 3G: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

nam_siddharth

ISP
Dataone 1350 UL Plus, Dataone 750 UL Plus
Anyone using Nokia 5800 XpressMusic with bsnl 3g? Is it working perfectly with bsnl 3g interne?. What download speed it is giving? I want to buy this phone for using bsnl 3g, specially internet.

So, no one is using Nokia 5800 XpressMusic? :cry:

hai, 5130 is not 3G phone, 5800 is nice one. I am not calculating the speed but good speed

well , 5800 is good phone , but Nokia touch screen phone is yet to come as benchmark product, first it gives mobile modem of just 3.4mbps. ,mine LG arena has 7.2 Samsung star 3G is too 7.2

I bought a Nokia 5800 2 days back and took a bsnl 3g connection. I am getting download speeds of 2.5-2.8 mbps. realli impressed with the phone and the speed... nokia 5800 and bsnl 3g rocks...

I bought a Nokia 5800 2 days back and took a bsnl 3g connection. I am getting download speeds of 2.5-2.8 mbps. realli impressed with the phone and the speed... nokia 5800 and bsnl 3g rocks...

thanks

BSNL is first 3G service provider in india.You can use Nokia 5800 Xpress music phone and you can download any thing with fast as 1.5 MBPS speed.If you are music lover then you must buy this phone.

Well , Please , Nokia is not best in touch screen , Samsung is best , Go with Corby pro or else settled on star 3G , depending on ur budget, well the bundled earphone is not good in star 3g , if u have ur own then it rocks 5800 is good , but i told , nokia touch is not smooth like samsung

Back