BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 67,738
@karthikppm.... im using 3g sim @Dushie dude iam in rajajinagar :)

@Dushie

Have you got your 3G antenna already ordered ?

Nope, i was out of station, so have not ordered the 3G antenna till now, still doing research on the same. I got my 3g router though, have set it up yesterday, seems to be working fine. Have to check the settings and do some test. As after coming back home from roaming usage (was in delhi), i am finding speeds to be slower back home.

actually 2g sim card speed is maxium 256kbps only ......wen u r connecting this sam 2g in 3g network u wil get 32kBps speed but some times u wil get more speed wen other 3g user not using the network....but i m suprised ,,,,u r gettg 500kBps ....,,,wich plac u are belongs to........but u wil get maximum speed sumtimes 1ly many tym u wil get 1ly 40 kBps ...k

I am from cochin

hi there i need latest mobile partner for my umg1831 if anyone having the version later than 11.302.09.0003 then pl help me with that........

hi there i need latest mobile partner for my umg1831 if anyone having the version later than 11.302.09.0003 then pl help me with that........

MOBILE PARTNER.zip

Latest version is 11.831.05.01.420

He is asking for Mobile Partner, you are referring Firmware no. Pl be little clear before suggesting some thing.

Ramli any way to get original firmware of huawei1831,i have been searching for the same for some time.I want to revert back to original from the current .420 version.The version i am looking for is 11.826.03.01.420

Back