BSNL Broadband is blocking file sharing and other websites once again

Yourll can use a Free transparent Proxy it works you can get it easily

You mean uploaded.net
Ul.to & uploaded.net too are one and the same as ul.to redirects to uploaded.net
Still ul not working.

pastebin.com is working for me.

why does people taking this as "PROBLEM"
these sites are blocked by order of Indian Courts and any ISP caught allowing access would certainly get in trouble.
This is not a problem as the Block Page clearly shows "The URL you requested has been blocked as per DOT/HIGH COURT guidelines"
so until there's a stay order for this decision, access to all sites falling under specified Guidelines would remain BLOCKED.
I don't think mailing a ISP or poking the authorities would let them solve this.

It does not say that and the problem is happening on non-problematic sites as well, so perhaps it's a routing issue.
ghpk said:
why does people taking this as "PROBLEM"
these sites are blocked by order of Indian Courts and any ISP caught allowing access would certainly get in trouble.
This is not a problem as the Block Page clearly shows "The URL you requested has been blocked as per DOT/HIGH COURT guidelines"
so until there's a stay order for this decision, access to all sites falling under specified Guidelines would remain BLOCKED.
I don't think mailing a ISP or poking the authorities would let them solve this.

Back