BSNL Broadband to double speeds on Home Combo plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter rocky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 19,692
@Mod and Admin ... please remove offtopic posts ....... @kickass who cares ! :P and that's what they can do maximum .....

May be he is not getting money now ;)

How long it would be.. for you to be kicked out of this forum??
May be in Couple of hours.

Please avoid personal attacks and insinuations.Long back ( 3 years) one member called me "mad" ( may be he was right !!)and was expelled.. As moderator here now , I request members to show restraint..Allowing posting of links to other websites is the @Admin's right, and If not happy with the decision, better to start own blog or website or Forumand "trade exchanges" there. or in Gmail Gtalk. etc.Your participation here is entirely your own decision, and better to follow the forum rules/etiquette.Will delete all posts "Out of topic" tomorrow.kept pending for @admin's action/advice..

@audioslave:I talk to the JE of my nearby exchange and he told that there are written orders for the up-gradation in speed,in few days these may be implemented.

@prad_raj86: Did you get any info about the update to the higher-end plans (1350, 1700, 2150)? When are they going to be made available to the rest of the country?

Back