BSNL Broadband to double speeds on Home Combo plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter rocky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 19,692
patience doesn't mean 3 yrs, he mean wait little, after all bsnl hs to cover whole the INDIA, we even enjoying BSNL in village, where no body support us in broad band, I will say, thnks BSNL
Well, we all have been waiting for faster and affordable unlimited broadband from BSNL for quite some time, but with no vain. With the present business model being followed by BSNL, I don't think we have any hope in near future. BSNL doesn't want to give analogous tariff structure of MTNL even. Now it is giving better tariff in the places where other players have (almost) wiped out BSNL, and the rest of India is left with pea-nuts. Actually, BSNL needs a good kick in the back, otherwise it wont even think about moving forward. So, in my opinion, contemplating another 3 years wait doesn't seem unreasonable.

And, the way BSNL is going, soon it will exist only in the remote Indian villages.

might u right, but its the other side of the picture, that, bsnl is the only who provide in remote villages of 80% poplulation of INDIA.

I am on 750 combo ULD and I was getting 1 mbps and I think I crossed the 6gb limit. Now I am getting 256kbps for some reason. Ping has increased to thrice what I was getting, from 66ms to 188ms

@tyrannor - something wrong... as per the revised tariff of ULD 750, you should get 1Mbps till 6GB and later 512kbps.

Back