BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,335
Hi, in feburary, my free usage were not consumed, so i downloaded some files in last few days.

but see what they did.....thay added all these in my march's data usage, now in first 3 days of march i consumed more than 250MB of total 1.5GB

anyone else facing same problem??????????

Probably they have changed the month Startdate/enddate to 28th & 27th . for bill preparation formalities. Please cross check January usage ( if your connection was active )My Airtel bill is from 26th Jan to 25th. feb I got the printed bill yesterday(3rd March.) As I am old Dataone user cannot cross check BSNL BB acct. ( month as usual 1st to 30th or 31st )

same problem.contacted local billing officer. he's not sure, as usual. asks to wait till next monday.

this is merely usuage records, billing system will calculate from first of the month to last date of the particular month..However in case of new connections given in February which was not included immediately in the portal, it may shown in the March records,, u havn't told whether it is new connection or existing one ..

Back