BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
For me also upto 11th is available.

Guys see the screen shot and tell me wich usage it is showing it is with night downloads, means is it total usage, OR is it only the usage excluding night unlimited, i.e. am i going to get charged for 4470MB :ashamed:

Just help me guys I am worried

^ Total Data Transfer is the total amount of data consumed .
it includes the data transfer between night UL ( 2 - 8 AM ) .

Why are you posting only the summary ? Why not click usage ( details) ?and check whether your NU is included ? How the total shown is 4470 MB ?You have claimed download of max 100 GB and average 50 GB every month( may be during NU )and should have taken enough steps not to exceed the free quota in daytime.

yes i have downloaded 100GB in my free time in a month but tht was with the other connection i have, the portal of tht connection is different and understanding usage in that portal was or is very much easy than this new one the portal is something like 10.240... this one.The total shown is 4470MB when I enter my username and password in the portal & login.

@members/tmnbhat/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co.
1.This thread is applicable to Dataone users with IP 59.xx.xx.xx.
2.For New users with IP 117.xx.xx.xx no program mentioned in this thread will work, which extracts info directly from BSNL site/s.
3.Waiting for inputs like, 14digitPortalID/password from new users to modify the same.
4.This is the site you can check your usage, if you are a new user.
BSNL - Broadband Account Management

@anishpsla
the trial version of Bandwidth Meter is fully functional for an evaluation period of 15 days.
After 15 days trial period have you to register and purchase paid version ?

Back