BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
friends i am tired of bsnl usage details website.i open it 4-5 times daily, there is always problem in it. sometime it doesn't show usage details at all or some time it show usage details with some day usage details missing. i am so tired of this.is anyone have any idea when will be the bsnl dataone usage portal site is going to be stable and working

no idea & what do you expect from bsnl.think the time period for getting everything right by bsnl in weeks maybe months.

Well all we can do is sit back and see whats happening here because at the end of the day "There is really nobody to listen to us and solve our problem!".:pWant to have a timepast (or rather timewaste) session? Try calling the DataOne Helpline. We know better solutions to our problems than the technical guys there! :rofl:

^^ I agree with the above comments. There is nothing more to be other than wait for them to update the portal to work properly. Back in 2005, the old dataone subscribers also faced similar situation..

Well all we can do is sit back and see whats happening here because at the end of the day "There is really nobody to listen to us and solve our problem!".

:p

Want to have a timepast (or rather timewaste) session? Try calling the DataOne Helpline. We know better solutions to our problems than the technical guys there! :rofl:

From which exchange?

From which exchange?
not exchange but BSNL helpline 1800-424-1600.

Whats the local exchange number? And won't they tell us to dial the helpline number for DataOne related issues?

Back