BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
Other Conditions in BSNL Tariff rule states that, "No migration is allowed to a lower tariff plan till the expiry of the committed period". So I argue that they should consider HP 900 for the entire month ( as u told). I have filed the case. Let us wait and see the interesting judgement ...

Committed period is ONE month when you join, and will not apply in your case ! if you had the connection for long time. )
Since you have , filed a case in Consumer Court , let us know the result to benefit others.

IN FAQ No 22 they say you can change the tariff any time.

i check usage daily...as i am on 500nu plan....as usual this morning at when i checked to see that how much i downloaded last night.. i was surprised to see it is not even recorded......i thought may be it will take some more time to update...but till now it is not recorded..but my other logins today at the day time... are recorded normalylast night from 2am-8am usage not recorded...i also thought may be my pc got turnoff and i did'nt download any thing but my bandwidth monitoring software recorded 4 gb data transfer during that time.. so i am sure that i downloaded some thing.....

I am in chennai and got the connection (with @bsnl.in) user id in October after waiting 5 months. still the option for checking usage for the users with @bsnl.in is not available. most of the customer care persons don't have any clue about this problem. however, i found the local exchange AE is knowledgeable (though helpless) in this area. as per him, a new type of equipment are used for giving out new connections (which has the capability of IP tv) and the site for checking usage is still under development and 'soon' will be available. it is better to keep check with the local exchange AE for any update (as call centers are useless). i am using my windows scheduled for downloading during night (2 a.m. to 8 a.m.) to avoid exceeding the limit (i am in home 500 plan).

^^ Didnt u contact the exchange for your portal id ?

I talked to the AE of the exhange 10 days back and till that time he told the site is not ready.

Are you having @bsnl.in id and is your exchange is in chennai?

Back