BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
hi friends, today i see one strange thing in bsnl portal.when i check my usage details it shows that i have downloaded 3.5 GB today between NU (2.00 A.M. to 8.00 A.M. on 3-04-08). but how its possible i didn't have power in whole night because of storm and rain. i got light in morning at 7.40 A.M. but portal showing that i started downloading at 2008-04-02 02:09:21. i am very nervese. how its possible please help me. is any other person using my ID, is this possible. or bsnl portal have any problem.any other person facing this type of problem. bec its in night UL i will not chatged any money. i am thinking that if it happens in night it can be happen in daytime also.please give some suggestions.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes portal shows wrong entries but this much wrong is the first case i am seeing.immediately contact your local exchange & tell them about this.if your connection is not port binded they will start monitoring your port at local exchange.

As per my opinion, your account has been hacked...you must change your bsnl password immediately...if you have always on connection i.e. your username and password is saved in the modem then change the modem default login password to something else...

when i saw that usage details, the first step i took is changing the password. now when i tried to open the portal its not opening, i think they are doing some modifications AGAIN!!!i want to see my usage details to make sure its not happen again.but i can do it when it opens.how could anybody hack my ID and Password. i used it only at my home.

@/members/mann_2008_69/
USAGE portal opens now. . Try now ( cannot check further old dataone user)
BSNL - Broadband Account Management
1.Which is the password you changed ?
2.For Portal usage 14digit ID ? default is password
3 or User ID password ? If you had changed this,
4 did you enter your old password ? was it required ?
5 Did you enter the new password in the modem WAN page ?"always on"
6 or using it for "Dialup" mode? ( wan miniport)

7.To access your BB connection No 3 is Important . and your userID.
Hacking not possible. if step 4 is required.
feedback required for 3 to 6.

Hi friends I am a bsnl broadband Home 500 user for the past 4 years. In march my modem was reconfigured with a new password and username and now I am connected to NIB 2. Yesterday when I checked the usage details it showed a total data transfer of 5641 MB . I found this entry for 5 April (copied from the usage details page)Start time 2008-04-05 17:40:03 Stop time2008-04-05 17:40:06 Download (KB)4763788 Upload (Kb) 718778 Total (Kb) 5482566What do I do to correct the mistake? Thank You

obviously its a mistake.you can not transfer 5641MB in 3 seconds.however just in case save the page(take screenshot/printout)& keep it with yourself.this should correct in 1-2 days.you are not the only person who face such problem.in fact one user reported a usage of 5GB in 11 seconds duration entry.

PS--how do you know you are connected to NIB 2?i am a new user & i am connected to NIB.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will take a printout of the page. About NIB 2 I think I was told by someone from Bsnl. I have not verified it. The speeds have markedly improved and so I assumed it must be true.

Yes The speed is 2Mbps. But when I am downloading from sites like link-removed using download accelerator it used to be 200 k max. Now occasionally it goes up to 350k especially in the mornings. It is just a subjective assessmentThank you for your response

Back