BSNL Broadband Usage History

• Thread starter Thread starter nandu_n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 170,332
for UL750, there are no extra charges becoz it is pure unlimited plan. you can download/upload 24 hrs. simple bill for UL750 is 750+phone rent+call charges+ST. for UL750Plus 750+call charges+ST. airtel may not record free usage. i dont know it. becoz airtel is present only in hyderabad. rest of the state only bsnl is there :( no other choice for me :wall:

how can i check the status from my order???? any idea
you can check plan status only in bbservice.bsnl.in

for UL750, there are no extra charges becoz it is pure unlimited plan. you can download/upload 24 hrs. simple bill for UL750 is 750+phone rent+call charges+ST. for UL750Plus 750+call charges+ST. airtel may not record free usage. i dont know it. becoz airtel is present only in hyderabad. rest of the state only bsnl is there :( no other choice for me :wall:

thanks vissu for the detailed reply :thumbsup:
but still i dont understand why Bsnl is recording the free usage for unlimited plan:wall:......thats why everybody getting confused :mad:...crazy :rofl:

thanks guys keep rocking :yahoo:

:yahoo:India Broadband Forum Rocks:yahoo:

my plan has changed , but i don't have any user id or password that works on the sites, the old id which i got with my connection works fine on the adsl router for connecting , but does not work anymore for mail checking or account usage checking, read in the fourms they changed the portal and let of stuff at back end, thinking what to do nowmy plan has changed , but i don't have any user id or password that works on the sites, the old id which i got with my connection works fine on the adsl router for connecting , but does not work anymore for mail checking or account usage checking, read in the fourms they changed the portal and let of stuff at back end, thinking what to do now :confused:

Hi I am using BSNL UL750 plan.This month till date i hv downloaded some 20GB.Past 2 days the link goes off around 10pm and does not reconnect till morning.I want to know whether bsnl is regulating usage.

Unlikely. Does the phone line work ? call 1800 424 1600 redirect to 1500.
Use this site to make a complaint.
Welcome to Bangalore Telecom District websites

Assuming a speed of 25KB/sec approx 1.5MB d/l in a minute. 90MB/hour.
If you use the system for say 12 hours a day approx 1 GB per day.
(Total 30 GB. Full 24 hours 60 GB approx. )

Might be a temporary issue..if they wanted to regulate the download then they would have done it in day hours also...and by d way 20 GB is not that Big amount while some NU users claim that they download about 100 GB a month in 500 Rs plan.

Hi

I am using BSNL UL750 plan.This month till date i hv downloaded some 20GB.Past 2 days the link goes off around 10pm and does not reconnect till morning.I want to know whether bsnl is regulating usage.

BSNL unlikely to limit. Some work might be going on in the exchange. A call to them will get you an answer. Also let us know :)

Back