Bsnl evdo speed detail,users please help me.

• Thread starter Thread starter ckavin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,228
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckavin

ISP
mobile connect
Hi i am kavitha from tamilnadu,i am going to choose the bsnl evdo data card for my lap,i want to activate the unlimited plan,i dont know the plan detail i think it might be around 999rs and i dont about the speed and if there is any limit for the download on speed,For example upto 15Gb 2.4mbps and after that cdma 1X(144kpbs) please give me guidance for choosing BSNL EVDO ........... Thank U :smile:

Don't go for BSNL EVDO. Opt for BSNL 3G instead.

Hi i am kavitha from tamilnadu,i am going to choose the bsnl evdo data card for my lap,i want to activate the unlimited plan,i dont know the plan detail i think it might be around 999rs and i dont about the speed and if there is any limit for the download on speed,For example upto 15Gb 2.4mbps and after that cdma 1X(144kpbs) please give me guidance for choosing BSNL EVDO ...........

Thank U :smile:

Bsnl Evdo is pure unlimited, no FUP like tata & reliance, so speeds will be same throughout the month !
And its cost is Rs. 750+tax per month , check more details here Bsnl Evdo

Don't go for BSNL EVDO. Opt for BSNL 3G instead.

At the moment there is no unlimited 3G pack from BSNL........so if EVDO coverage is there & speeds are okay...... then EVDO would be a good deal !

Thank you very much iChaitanya .........

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

thank u

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

thank u ...rj27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back