• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 92,160
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some advice.. :|

Advice is simple.

Try it on the expense of 1000rs for data card and 50 rs for cdma sim
Or if any of ur friends have try it thru them :-)

Try Lava W150 pocket/travel router it also has a battery for backup

Travel. Router will be a bad idea with cdma

Travel. Router will be a bad idea with cdma

Its good when you have to share your net with multiple devices

Applied for a Evdo connection.Some guy called gave a number of someone who will come and give demo.That no. is always not reachable.Called their CC and they gave me another number which also no one picks.Crap.If they dont wanna sell their product to me their loss.

i should remind , u are trying to buy a product from government organization !!

LOL. True. Any pointers?

From what I hear private companies are same when it comes to delivery of a wireless Internet connection. Getting a demo can be painful as well from companies like Airtel.

LOL. True. Any pointers?

get a preapaid connection , if u prefer postpaid connection then u should apply thru bsnl franchise if u have them in ur place .
i never had any delay getting prepaid or postpaid connection with bsnl
From what I hear private companies are same when it comes to delivery of a wireless Internet connection. Getting a demo can be painful as well from companies like Airtel.

i got my evdo connection in one day be it post paid or prepaid . it surprised me too
as for the private companies , the pain starts only after u start getting the bills !!

i also lost nearly 900rs on online recharge . Paytm failed stvs , accidently i clicked top-up option while retrying
can anyone of you guys compare between the lava w150 and TP-Link 3020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back