• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 92,160
Status
Not open for further replies.
raja1212 said:
Dear Viratyodha,
as far as I know after consulting BSNL office people, the balance in BSNL EVDO is auto debited as per your plan, I mean to say that if you have more than or equal to rs 825(as you have got rs 825 plan activated) in your balance, rs 825 will be deducted from your account, so you need to make balance of rs 825( add rs 426 to ur a/c. 825-399=426), and ur account'll be automatically debited as the next month starts...
ya it should work...but the problem is when i bought my connection, bsnl office didnt provide it with any plan(i got Rs.399 balance and 30 days validity)...in other words, i got it with general plan, which means no plan....i manually recharged it with Rs.20 STV (for 180 days validity) and Rs.825 (for a month unlimited)....now my question is whether next recharge will be auto deducted for next month(i doubt that as auto-deduction might work only for predefined plans) or i have to recharge it manually again........if latter case is applicable, how to use the remaining Rs.399 balance? or it will be there forever like a showpiece?
raja1212 said:
Dear Viratyodha,
as far as I know after consulting BSNL office people, the balance in BSNL EVDO is auto debited as per your plan, I mean to say that if you have more than or equal to rs 825(as you have got rs 825 plan activated) in your balance, rs 825 will be deducted from your account, so you need to make balance of rs 825( add rs 426 to ur a/c. 825-399=426), and ur account'll be automatically debited as the next month starts...
thanks for the suggestion

@Viratyoddha,
I want to share one more thing with you, BSNL EVDO prepaid plans are like postpaid plans, here I mean to say If somebody opts for unlimited rs 825 plan, with the start of next month his next month's dues are started, it doesn't matter whether he is using his device or not. Whenever he recharges his device like after 15 days of due date, his recharge will work from 15 days back. This means that one can not take break in BSNL EVDO plans. Once I tried to buy BSNL EVDO, a BSNL officer gave me this information. He also told me that if you keep balance more than rs 825( for unlimited plan) your account will be auto debited on due date.
Now, I don't know whether your unlimited plan has started( after rs 825 recharge) or not, and if it has started then you need to be careful...

@Viratyoddha,I want to share one more thing with you, BSNL EVDO prepaid plans are like postpaid plans, here I mean to say If somebody opts for unlimited rs 825 plan, with the start of next month his next month's dues are started, it doesn't matter whether he is using his device or not. Whenever he recharges his device like after 15 days of due date, his recharge will work from 15 days back. This means that one can not take break in BSNL EVDO plans. Once I tried to buy BSNL EVDO, a BSNL officer gave me this information. He also told me that if you keep balance more than rs 825( for unlimited plan) your account will be auto debited on due date.Now, I don't know whether your unlimited plan has started( after rs 825 recharge) or not, and if it has started then you need to be careful...
This applies only to prepaid rental plan..auto debiting as on a particukar date.For general plans you can opt either for rental or flexi recharge with STV's.As far as i know,STV's are the best due to option to use as and when reqd and freedom is selcting amount...rental plans have a lot of disadvantages,you can google around to see..I dont find the purpose of prepaid there .Also since he has clearly stated he had opted for general plan and recharged for 825(means STV) only STV's can be recharged,i'm sure he isnt on rental plan..And has to recharge manually.Using the cdma portal saves me all the service tax,i'm charged Rs 48.95 for 55 rs pack and 734.25~ for 825 Rs pack..90.75 isnt too small to lose..Also recharging for 670 gives ne 737 Rs talktime in balance ..so effectively 1 month pack costs Rs 670 for me :-)Service tax isnt charged as you already pay tax for the talktime amount,i suppose :)

@cmsiva, are you on general plan pr prepaid rental plan?
Prepaid,general plan..that is I got a RUIM CDMA sim and am using in my own unlocked modem.

cmsiva,
thx for info, how do u charge ur device with balance in ur account, by sms? U already told that gen plan is not auto debited.

cmsiva,thx for info, how do u charge ur device with balance in ur account, by sms? U already told that gen plan is not auto debited.
I use BSNL gen next CDMA portal for recharging from balance.

cmsiva,
I think this facility is only for south zone people, I belong to north zone so Probably I can not recharge by it.

raja1212 said:
cmsiva,
I think this facility is only for south zone people, I belong to north zone so Probably I can not recharge by it.
ya SMS and online portal services r not available in north.....winter is coming xD (courtsey- game of thrones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back