BSNL Fiber Broadband new plans starting from 1 April 2024

@speedGod Checked EpicOn today. Nothing on the old bsnl app too. You can try BSNL twitter handle or pgrms.

@venkatachar That's the issue. No sms was received. I have changed plans quite a few times. Started with 50 Mbps. The first time, Hotstar premium was activated without any sms to activation link. Then after sometime I got the other OTTs too and Hotstar was downgraded to super and sms to activation link was sent. This time there was no sms after the new plans from BSNL side.

@venkatachar Is this any special unique link or normal link with your telephone number as an ID parameter? Also, did you change plans recently, meaning after the OTT introduction?

I had not changed plans recently, i was already on the mentioned plan. It took almost 2 months for me to receive the activation link since the new plan got introduced.

@venkatachar OK so what I understand is like you were already enjoying Hotstar, zee5, etc ott on your plan. And after 2 months of introduction of new plans, you got the SMS to activate the newly added EpicOn ott alone. And SMS came automatically and you didn't have to do anything additional to get it.

This means there is hope that if we simply wait then maybe eventually we will also receive the activation link SMS.

Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

Back