BSNL Ftth voip config in IP phone

yes sir , its not working

And your voice bridge profile should look this way, do confirm if your voice VLAN is 1830 though. Also in your case, do port binding, I have a slightly different config so I don't use port binding but VLAN binding. If internet is bound to port 1, use port 2 in the voice profile or the other way.

XsAVQOg.png
sir my VLAN id is 1832

You'll need to provide more details on the exact steps you took, how your configuration looks like, post screenshots etc. People will not be able to help if you just say it doesn't work.

Sure, to summarise

1. Configure the voice profile in bridge mode, bind it to the other LAN port on the Netlink and connect that to the IP phone.
2. On the IP phone side, configure the network, it needs to be static and use the details currently in your routed voice WAN profile.
3. Configure the SIP profile on the IP phone.

Hi,

I have BSNL FTTH and ONT they have provided is Alphion AONT-1143. How do I configure voice profile in bridge mode in this router?

You can see the 2 interfaces here:

Source

This is the page I could find to edit the VLAN interfaces:

Source

You can see that nas0_1 cannot be edited here to set it as bridge.

What I am trying to achieve:
1. Install FreePBX on Raspberry Pi and configure ONT such that VoIP can be used from FreePBX
2. Some how, connect the traditional phones(not IP phones) to FreePBX in Raspberry Pi - Do you have any idea how this can be done? I can't find any telephone interfaces for Raspberry Pi. I would need a 8port one if you have any in mind.

Thank you.

Not familiar with that device, but what does it show under the VOIP menu? Anything there?

Regarding using a non IP phone with the Pi you'd need an analog telephone adpater (ATA).

Back