Source

Tone:

Source

Others:

Source

Network:

Source

Regarding ATA:
I had checked ATAs. They are too costly and not easily available. I need 6 physical phones and there are no ATAs available with 8 ports or even 4 ports. Most are 2 ports. Is there a way I can use Astribank with Pi? If yes, any idea where can i get Astribank in India?

Thanks.

I would also like to bring to your notice that from PON WAN page I can create new interfaces with bridge mode and voice type. But no idea how to disable the "nas0_1 " i.e. the default voice interface and instead use "nas0_2":

Source

Also, there is this routing page under advanced:

Source

Source

When i click on "Show Routes" button it shows that popup with list of some routes.

Last edited:
@vishnunn Interesting, I am especially curious about the SIP proxy address, could you please confirm the hostname? Also try to resolve it and share the IP address? I tried doing it on my end, but it doesn't resolve even with BSNL DNS servers.

M6k1iWR.jpg

And on the above page, do you mind sharing the IP address and gateway of the VOIP interface, maybe mask out the last octet.

This page is also interesting that it says to use any WAN, what are the drop down options available?

qyVVtx6.jpg

Also the routes page, could you please unmask the routes, I don't think that's sensitive enough for that. ;)

Regarding the ATA, I am afraid you need some form of ATA. What are you trying to achieve here? Don't think BSNL allows that many simultaneous calls. If you just want multiple phones, you could get a single ATA (with two ports) and simply use a telephone line splitter and connect multiple phones.

I am not familiar with an Astribank but a quick look and it appears expensive.

Device status:

Source

Routing:

Source

What I would like to have ideally is this: Have a EPBX so that I can use my phones as intercom within my house. Use any of the intercoms or my mobile phone to make and take calls via VoIP landline provided by BSNL FTTH.

All this because I need intercom in my home anyway and none of the mobile phone operators have proper coverage at my home due to thick tree coverage around my house; so we have to use landline to speak properly on calls.

Initially I was thinking of just connecting the FXS port of ONT to a normal 4 or 8 port PBX box and have all phones connected to it. This will provide intercom functionality and also the ability to call on BSNL landline. But it won't allow to make landline calls via mobile. If I can use landline via mobile, I can avoid dialing numbers each time i want to call and use my mobile contacts list.

Hi,

I have BSNL FTTH and ONT they have provided is Alphion AONT-1143. How do I configure voice profile in bridge mode in this router?

You can see the 2 interfaces here:

Source

This is the page I could find to edit the VLAN interfaces:

Source

You can see that nas0_1 cannot be edited here to set it as bridge.

What I am trying to achieve:
1. Install FreePBX on Raspberry Pi and configure ONT such that VoIP can be used from FreePBX
2. Some how, connect the traditional phones(not IP phones) to FreePBX in Raspberry Pi - Do you have any idea how this can be done? I can't find any telephone interfaces for Raspberry Pi. I would need a 8port one if you have any in mind.

Thank you.

I'm on the same interface. Can you share the IP and Gateway (Series)

Hi Nikhil

Not sure what exactly you meant by IP and gateway series. Details are there in this screenshot:

Source

There is no page to see the IPoE configuration other than what i can see in the screenshot above. But under WAN i can see PPPoE configuration. I can also add new interfaces with Voice so one would expect the same screen to show the IPoE configuration but thats not listed there and can't be seen. I have posted all screen shots above.

Thanks.

Back